Job Title: Structural Engineer
Job Location: TX - Houston
Structural Engineer Job duties:
• Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed
on schedule and within budget
• Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial
projects environmental review, and project control system
• Coordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of
project management activities
• Organize and conduct project meetings, and technical and progress reviews
• Five plus years of detailed structural engineering design experience in one or more of the following project
types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
• P.E. license is required.
Other Job Information